Thursday, May 19, 2016

Paper Issues

I have to say, this is one of my favorite design teams to be on. Obviously, I came back as soon as they allowed me to.  Today I want to share some projects I created using some of the collections that Cassie keeps fully stocked in the Paper Issues shop.

First up is a layout I did using one of the free cut files that Paper Issues has along with some of the Simple Stories Life in Color, which is definitely one of my favorite lines.  


Here are some closeups.




This turned out to be one of my favorite layouts ever.

Each month, we have a sketch challenge and if you play along you are entered into a drawing for a gift certificate to the Paper Issues store!  Here's the sketch for this month.


Here's my layout I created.  I went a little Swag Bag crazy and used a lot of left over pieces from past bags.  I even used the actual bag itself as my background, too!


Here are some closeups. I heat embossed the love this title piece which was a glittery pink.




Make sure you check out Paper Issues, and do some shopping while you're there.  Use my code Amy20 and you'll get 20% off of every single thing you order!!

Happy shopping!!

Pin It!

No comments: