Thursday, May 19, 2016

Stitch Fix, my 30th Fix

I wish I could say this was my lucky 30th fix, but this one missed the mark a bit for me. No matter what I get or how it fits, it's always so much fun to get my box. Here's a little bit about what Stitch Fix is all about.

Stitch Fix is a personal stylist service. You get 5 items, clothing and accessories, delivered to your door, picked by your stylist. The monthly stylist fee is $20 and if you choose to keep any of the items, that $20 goes toward your purchase. Once your Fix arrives, you get 3 business days to decide which items to keep, and which, if any, you want to send back. If you need to send items back, they provide you with a prepaid package that can be placed in your mailbox so you literally have to do nothing. To purchase the clothing/accessories you want to keep, you log into your online account, and select the ones you’re keeping and checkout. That’s it!
If you are someone who hates shopping, but doesn’t mind someone shopping for you, this is perfect. I am the worst shopper and this service provides me with some awesome pieces to add to my drab mom wardrobe.  If you are interested in signing up, I'd love for you to use my link right here which will give me a credit to use towards my next fix. Obviously, since I'm on my 30th fix, I really could use all the help financially I can get. :)  Here's my 30th fix.

Here are the style cards of the items I received this time.


I'll apologize in advance for the crappy pictures, my hubby has been out of town and I literally snapped these after my post gym shower so no makeup, wet hair, and NO STYLING.  I'll have more time one day, right?

Papermoon Wilam Blouse, XS $38



This is see-through, so you definitely need a tank.  I liked it, I love the colors, but the fit was a bit tight on my shoulders.  I am still thinking about this one….

Pixley Curran Split Neck Blouse, XS $44



This was fine, but nothing special.  Pretty sure it's going back, I feel like I have something like it in my closet already?


Renee C Casandra Maxi Dress, XS $78

I so want a maxi dress, but my petite size makes it challenging.  I'm not crazy about the fit of it, or the pattern.  Going back.



Adrianna Papell Valery Dress, 2P, $114


I need a dress for my niece's wedding this summer, and I liked the fun color, but the fit was off.  It was way too small on top. I'm hoping it's because of my larger chest, but I'm sure it's from the 5 lbs I've gained. :/


THML Ranee Embroidered V-neck Dress, XS, $78


I loved the idea of this dress and am considering keeping it for my summer vacation, but I feel like it makes me look like I'm much bigger than the actual 5 lbs I am????


LOOK???  Maternity maybe??? UGH!


Still trying to decide if I can pull off the THML dress because I really like it!  So that's my 30th fix, thanks for visiting!

Pin It!

No comments: