Monday, June 20, 2016

Paper Issues Let's Get Knot-ical

I am so excited to share a layout I created for the Let's Get Knot-ical issue at Paper Issues. For my layout, I used some of the Simple Stories You Are Here and Sun Kissed to create a layout about my son on vacation last year.  We taught him how to say, "It's 5 o'clock somewhere!"Every time they'd deliver him a frozen drink on the beach, he would say it, and it was hilarious! Here's my layout.


Here are some closeups. Simple Stories makes some fabulous embellishments with their lines, and these were just perfect to add some dimension to my layout.



I cut the title out and backed it with patterned paper.


Make sure you check out the other designer's pages here on the Paper Issues blog, and play along for your chance to win!  
Pin It!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Love the large title! THis page is fantastic!

Mary-Ann Maldonado said...

Beautiful page. I love the ombre title!