Saturday, July 09, 2016

It's Sketch day at Paper Issues

I had so much fun with this month's sketch.  Although it went a completely different direction than I intended, I really love the layout I created.  You can head to Paper Issues blog for a ton of awesome sketch inspiration and link your project up to the Paper Issues Friends and Fans page on Facebook for your chance to win a gift certificate to the shop.  Here is this month's sketch.


Here is the page I created.  I used the amazing Fancy Free line from Paige Evans.


When I say this cut file in my stash I knew it was perfect for these photos which showcase my favorite part of Austin playing high school hockey.  I love when he plays against his travel teammates, and the ribbing that comes with it. Here are some closeups.



Don't forget to head to the Paper Issues blog for more inspiration, and then play along for your chance to win!

Pin It!

No comments: