Monday, August 08, 2016

Simple Stories layouts

Today I am sharing two layouts I created using the new Sunshine and Happiness line by Simple Stories. This line is gorgeous with bright, fun colors-perfect for summer pictures.  For my first layout I did a simple grid style to feature some pictures from our trip to the Riviera Maya. I'm linking this one up to the Take 5 Tuesday. I used the super cool ombre cardstock by Bazzill.  I love it!


I love the embellishments included in this line.  Here are some closeups.




I created the second layout to play along with this month's Pinspire Me Mood Board at Paper Issues.  The colors in this line were perfect for it.  Check out the monthly Pinspire Me Mood Board here and play along for a chance to win a gift certificate to the amazing Paper Issues store.


Here are some closeups.





Isn't this collection awesome?  You can grab it in the Paper Issue's shop, and use my code "amy20" to get 20% off your entire order!
Have a great Monday!

Pin It!

No comments: