Friday, September 09, 2016

Place Cards with Fancy Pants Designs

I decided to get ahead of the game and see if I could crank out some cute placards for Thanksgiving, so I grabbed some products from Fancy Pants and got to work!  Here's what I created.


Didn't they turn out cute?


I used the clips from the Attwell as the stands, and the bases are cork labels.  I picked out some patterns from the Good Fellows collection and used my Cameo to cut out the wreath and leaf die cuts. I added the initials and some twine and that's it.  The letters are from the Office Suite line, and I spritzed them with some gold mist.  I love how all of Fancy Pants Design's collections work together so well.

Here are closeups of each one.



Thanks for visiting the blog, have a great weekend!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Nicole Nowosad said...

Just stopping by to say I pretty much love these :)