Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Wonderful layout for Paper Issues

Today I wanted to share a layout I created using the new Amy Tangerine line Oh Happy Day, which you can grab in the Paper Issues shop right here.  I knew the fun collection would be perfect for one of my favorite pics my husband took of our family on the way to my niece's wedding.  Here's my layout.


When I started looking at all the great pieces of the collection this patterned paper caught my eye.  I knew I wanted to design my layout along the angles, and I love how it turned out.  I love owls, so I had to add it in somewhere.  Here are some closeups.


I adored the acetate pieces in the ephemera packs.


Head over to the Paper Issues blog and check out what the design team did with this great collection. Don't forget to use my code, AMY20, to save 20% on your entire order from the Paper Issues shop.
Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by the blog!

Pin It!

No comments: