Saturday, November 05, 2016

November Sketch at Paper Issues

Happy Saturday! Today I'm sharing the Paper Issues November sketch and the page I created for it.  I loved this month's sketch, hope you do too!


Here is the page I created using the Cool Kid line from Crate Paper.


Here are some closeups of my cuuuuute boys!




I love the clips, all the silver, and the fun stickers in this line.  

Want to win a GC to the Paper Issues store? All you need to do is play along with this month's sketch challenge, or any of the awesome challenges we host each month and you could be a winner!  Check out all the details on our Facebook Friends and Fans page.

Make sure to head over to the Paper Issues blog to see the amazing layouts from our design team if you haven't already done so.  Have a great weekend!


Pin It!

No comments: