Saturday, January 28, 2017

I am determined to get this blog up and running

So I'm going to try something new.  I will continue to post my scrapbooking pages, but I am also going to start adding some more content, such as lifestyle stuff, deals I find, products I love, etc. I am excited about this new venture and hope that you'll be along for the ride with me.

Here's a simplified Friday Favorites for you, just some stuff that has made my day lately.  And since someone has been sick for the last 3 weeks in my house, I'm holding on to these items for dear life.

First up, my Ugg Ansley slippers. I can't put these on fast enough in the morning and as soon as I walk in my house.  I wear them all.the.time. I got the lilac color, but I love this color too!



Next up, you know how much I love coffee, and these Rae Dunn coffee mugs really make me happy. I grabbed mine at Home Good for a STEAL! There's also several sgroup on Instagram that I'll purchase my Rae Dunn products from, but this one is my favorite (Raedunn4ACause) because she donates a portion to charity!


I've been doing a TON of research on my makeup, skin care, hair care routines. There are some amazing beauty bloggers and vloggers  that I've learned so much from. I have, um, mature skin, so I need to take extra good care of it. I picked up a couple of things lately to try and I was very surprised that I really loved them.  

First up, this charcoal mask from Beauty Counter. I picked it up when it was on sale, which apparently doesn't happen often.

It's one mask that I found really does make my skin look better. It gets down into my pores, and I feel like it does clean them out some.

My other beauty fave, which is AMAZING! Is the new Lashboosh from Roden and Fields. I can't believe what it's done to my lashes.  Here is a before after pic. Top row is before and bottom is after almost 3 months.


Left is no mascara and right is with. Look at how much fuller and longer they are?? I can't get over it.

I also got a new Trunk delivered this week. I will do a full post about that next week, but this Topshop dressis in it, and I'm really torn if I'm too old to wear something like this??

First of all, I'm not 20, and I'm not 5'8" and 100 lbs. I'll show you next week, and you can help me pick.



Linking up with some of my favorite bloggers before I go.


Have a great Saturday!! 


Pin It!

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love this post, Amy! Can't wait to see your fashion show. :)

Megs said...

Love those slippers. I have a similar pair that rarely leave my feet from October to May! Happy Saturday! From the H54F linkup!
Megs