Saturday, January 07, 2017

January sketch at Paper Issues

It's time for the first sketch of 2017 at Paper Issues. I couldn't wait to create my layout using a picture of Austin from homecoming this year along with the Hazelwood line from American Crafts.  Here's the sketch.


Here's my layout.  I mean, how cute is this picture??


Here are some closeups. I am still loving the gold trend, I hope it never goes away!!!



Make sure you visit the Paper Issues blog today, you'll love all the inspiration the design team has created using the sketch. You can also get all the info on how to play along for a chance to win a gift certificate to the PI store!

Have a great weekend!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

A beautiful take on the sketch!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That's a pretty layout!