Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Trunk Club Reveal

It's been awhile since I've received a trunk, so when I got an email from one of their stylists asking if I'd like one sent I couldn't agree fast enough! I have a different stylist than I did the last time I was sent a trunk, so I couldn't wait to see what Christy would send.

Here's the skinny on Trunk Club, which is a personal stylist service from Nordstrom. You sign up for a trunk, and fill out a style profile. You will be assigned a stylist and they follow with phone call or email so they can get to know your style, what you're looking for, etc. They send out a preview of items that you can remove or keep in your trunk before they send it, which is awesome! That way if they've picked something that just doesn't work for you, you can remove it. A few days later, you're trunk will be shipped with 8-10 items for you to try on at home. There is a $25 try-on fee, which goes towards any trunk item you purchase. Also, if you're a Nordstrom card holder, they'll wave that fee. Good stuff!

I asked Christy to send me some fun date night outfits.  Here's what I got.


This was cute, but not sure I'd have any place to wear it?




I think I am too petite to look good in this loose style, it never seems to work for me. Obviously too big for me.



I felt like this dress was way stuffy for a date night.




Horizontal stripes are not good, not good at all. The fabric of this was a bit heavy for me.



Holy shortness, I am waaaaaaay too old for this. My teenage daughter snapped this right up.



Pretty color, but too tight across my chest.



This was also SO SHORT on me. 



This was cute, and casual, which I love!



These are so cute, and pretty comfortable!


I did not care for these at all.


So there you have it! Not sure I agreed with my stylist's idea of date night outfits, but I did love the shoes and the cold shoulder sweater. Still not 100% sure what I'm keeping, what do you think I should keep?

If you decide to try Trunk Club, I'd love for you to use my referral link, which gives me a credit to use towards another trunk.

Have a great Tuesday, thanks for visiting the blog today!




Pin It!

2 comments:

Queen In Between said...

Love those black shoes!!! I actually think you look great in the striped dress!

Mary-Ann Maldonado said...

I love the open shoulder green sweater. If the dark one was a little longer I'd love it!!!! You look so cute!