Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Favorites 2.10.17

I am so glad it's Friday. This week was actually uneventful, which isn't a bad thing at all. Everyone seems to finally be healthy, and just plugging along. Here are a few of my favorites from this week.

Hobo Women's Lauren Granite Clutch

I have decided I will be asking for this Hobo wallet quite soon, it's so perfect!!


 I saw this Topshop cold shoulder sweater on another blogger and it looked so cute. I'm sure it wouldn't look as cute on me...


This sweater is right up my alley! I love a slouchy sweater.


I ordered this concealer and I really like it! My skin is SO DRY that I need a concealer that's creamy, and this one has impressed me so far. The price tag is icing on the cake!

My favorite photo from this week is another from my girl, I swear I do have 2 other kiddos. :) She got her learner's permit, which means I now have TWO TEENAGE DRIVERS. It makes me cringe just thinking of my insurance.


Thanks for stopping by the blog today! I am linking up with these wonderful ladies!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

I love slouchy sweaters!

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

I love that slouchy sweater!