Tuesday, February 07, 2017

Valentine's Day Goodness

Well Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and I have to say I am not a fan. I think it's silly to spend money on flowers/chocolate/cards. Although my husband and I have never really done Valentine's, I do buy some goodies for the kids. Here's some cute stuff I'm thinking about this year.
This is a super cute sweatshirt that could really be worn all year!


I saw these Valentines on the Peppermint Design blog, and thought they'd be super cute for Davis to do for his classmates.

Although I'm not big on Valentine's Day, I certainly wouldn't complain if I was gifted this necklace.



Then I came across these Donut Valentines  on the Say Yes blog, and I think I love these even more for Davis' class.



I mean, does it get any cuter than this sloth??? I think not, this is perfect to hold a box of candy for someone special.


If I were to celebrate Valentine's Day, I would wear this dress and make my hubby take me out to a nice restaurant.

Writing this post just may have convinced me to enjoy Valentine's Day a bit more. Have a great Tuesday.

Pin It!

No comments: