Monday, May 01, 2017

Mom-o-Grams: Paper Issues New Issue Monday

I am thrilled to be playing along with the new issue, Mom-o-Grams, at Paper Issues. I wanted to document my littlest's trait of adding "ah" to the end of all his words when he's mad. He had gone to time out and I managed to capture him yelling "mommy-ah" in these pictures. Here's my layout.


I used the Cocoa Vanilla Wild at Heart line for my project, which you can grab in the PI shop for 20% off using my code Amy20. Here are some closeups.





I love chipboard frames, they are great to house your journaling, or just use as embellishments. I did both on my layout.

Make sure you had to the Paper Issues Blog to see what the other designers created for this issue, and see how you can play along. Post your project on the Paper Issues Friends and Fans page on Facebook and you're entered to win a gift card to the Paper Issues shop!

Happy Monday!

Pin It!

No comments: